Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tired

Had an exhausting day and an argument which was most unpleasant and just helped resurface all the issues I have in my current job.
Been thinking about it a lot and realise I have to let go and move on.
Change is never without some loss and leaving behind the last 15 years of a career is not going to be easy and I need to explore what I can keep and what is best to leave behind. I am not sure I am ready to order the skip etc but there are a number of things that are not doing me any good and have a detrimental impact on my well-being and they need reviewing.
A fundamental question is around the principles that people might use in their practice and the values they have in the way they conduct themselves in their practice. I very much fear that a number of people I encounter on a daily basis may not be able to articulate any of this and that is a very good reason to start exploring new territories. Scary but essential and not an issue I have raised publicly before. Time to move on...

A glorious sunset helped end the day on a more positive note than expected. Nature is wonderful - photographs will never do it justice but the sky turned purple as the sun disppeared - it was truly heart stopping...

No comments:

Post a Comment