Tuesday, January 24, 2012

January blues

It's getting to me - the dark mornings. Don't seem to be able to get going and my brain seems to be working only half the time.

Found out yesterday that one of the parents has been smuggling her little dog into the school yard. I was outraged - for the dog and for all the rule followers in the world. What if we all decided to smuggle in our wee doggies into School - what chaos would ensue.

Now think it is funny but not at the time. Put me right out for the rest of the day.

Worrying about all the things I seem to have committed to and don’t know if I have the capacity to cope. I don’t have the same amount of energy as I did before and although I need to be busy too much commitment sends me spinning off into a bit of a tizzy!

I am sure it will be fine – had a good coaching session yesterday and also found out about a textile workshop I want to go to with Mandy Pattullo (highly recommend Mandy’s workshops!!)  http://www.mandypattullo.co.uk/ and also a conference where I think I might have to present a paper - if they let me - have to write the abstract ofcourse..http://www.artscare21conference.co.uk/ .

Let’s see what happens. Must stop using quite so many exclamation marks - not good




No comments:

Post a Comment