Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Confrontation


Walking in Heaton Park this morning my dog lead got entangled with another’s - one of the people shouted at me and I got very upset. They were power walking 3 abreast and I was in the wrong!! Why can't people be nicer and why do I take to confrontation like that so badly? One of the trio over reacted to the incident and I was put in the wrong. I ruined their walk and they ruined mine!!

I am tired of feeling powerless and without a voice. I have things to say and I want to reach an audience but I don't know how to do that. Writing in an academic journal won't do it as so few people actually read them. Writing in "popular" journals doesn’t do it as I have found that they don't get read either. So how to let people know what I know and test it out?

Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment